First, one of the country’s preeminent law scholars makes his case against the supreme court. We are joined by Erwin Chemerinsky author of, The Case Against the Supreme Court. [ dur: 24 mins. ]
- Erwin Chemerinsky, UC Irvine Dean School of Law. Author of The Case Against the Supreme Court
Then we spend the rest of the hour discussing a disturbing trend of increasing numbers of school children being conditioned for the criminal justice system, often referred to, as the school to prison-pipeline. What might it mean for society? And how should this situation be addressed? [ dur: 34 mins. ]
- Dr. Kim Socha, Regional Dir., Save the Kids;
- Jon Vang , mentor , community activist.
- Anthony Nocella, is a Professor of Education and Sr. Fellow in Dispute Resolution at Hamline University, Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Daniel Losen, Director of the Center for Civil Rights Remedies in Civil Rights Project at UCLA;
- Damien Schnyder, is a Professor of African studies at Scripps College
Find book/publication authored by our guest scholars Book Shelf .